Dedicated to Our Social Security Disability Auto Accident Clients
There is never a fee unless we get money for you
Free initial legal consultation
No upfront costs
No hourly attorney fees
We want to help all people who are injured and/or disabled in the Columbus, Ohio region.
My family and I know what it’s like not to be able to pay the rent due to disability or mental health issues. I understand that a monthly disability check or personal injury recovery is the difference between making it or not making it.
In my office there is only one attorney responsible throughout the entire process, Daniel Allen. Your attorney. You will always be able to get in touch with me personally. In fact, the better I understand your situation personally, the better I can convince the Social Security Administration (SSA) or the insurance company that your claim has merit and should be paid.
We know what to do. How to do it. And when to do it in order to bring a favorable outcome in your case.
Social Security Disability Attorney Responsibilities
The Social Security disability process is designed to make you fail or give up. Do not give up! Fully one-third of disability claims are not appealed to be heard by a Federal Administrative Law Judge. The SSA counts on you missing strict filing deadlines, exams, and submitted documents. Any excuse they can to deny your claim. SSA employees have told people not to hire an attorney. You have a right to an attorney. I can help you through this process as well as anyone. I have 32 years of experience helping the disabled. I care about you and your claim.
We take the stress and hassle out of dealing with the SSA or your insurance company.
We will ensure all deadlines are met and your case is processed as quickly as possible. We will take the burden off you by retrieving all documents or records needed. Taking this burden off you will allow you to focus on your treatment, health, and recovery.
We have the expertise to properly present documents and prosecute your claim.
We will set up the triggers inside the SSA or the insurance companies to view your claim most favorably.
Why do I need an attorney when I’m disabled?
The Social Security/Disability process is so complicated and drawn out that a typical disabled person is simply unable to successfully navigate the process.
Here we do two things:
- We take the stress and hassle out of dealing with the SSA or your insurance company. If the SSA or an insurance carrier calls you, you tell them Daniel Allen is my attorney and to call 614-228-1174. We will ensure all deadlines are met and your case is processed as quickly as possible. We will take the burden off you by retrieving all documents or records needed. The only thing we ask is that you stay in touch with our office. Taking this burden off you will allow you to focus on your treatment, health, and recovery.
- We have the expertise to properly present documents and prosecute your claim. We will set up the triggers inside the SSA or the insurance companies to view your claim most favorably.
Auto Accident Attorney Responsibilities
If you are in an accident, your first concern is your health. Your next concern is likely whether you will be properly compensated for the damage done to my car and any personal injuries that may have resulted from the accident. They way to ensure you get the best settlement, is to hire a personal injury attorney like me, Daniel Allen. I will fight for you, whatever it takes. And we take no fee unless we get money for you.
If you were in a car crash
- Take pictures of all vehicle damages and injuries.
- Secure your vehicle off the roadway.
- Be sure to call the police.
- Speak only to the reporting officer.
- Do not make any statements until you speak to me and I am present to represent you.
- Seek medical treatment as soon as possible.
Oftentimes in these accidents you are in shock and may not appreciate the extent of your injuries right away. Call my office. The insurance companies will take advantage of any time that may pass, so do not speak to them, sign anything, and contact me right away.
Remember, your health is the most important thing! We will deal with the insurance companies so you can recover in peace.
Once your injuries are resolved, we will properly present your case to the insurance company for the maximum amount available under the law. If we are unable to resolve your claim fairly with the insurance carrier, we will seek intervention of the courts to decide the matter.